Monday, December 28, 2009

m0dnAr- The Menaced Assassin (Live) (2004)



Unfortunately, this (posthumously edited) live mix was the only version of this song ever recorded.

Lyrics:
a drivers lisence
is a death warrant
is a call to cheap sex
is a loaded gun
a fiberoptic
reality behind
the dashboard
like some coroded fun

hey bitch, this is my automobile
and you best behave when i'm behind the wheel
cause i can do things that i will regret
when i strap my thoughts into a warm leatherette

my little queen
with the ass rash
too much riding
in boys with cars
my little wind
wrapped me up in tin
but its the concrete
that really smarts

i'm so proud of my DSP
the cd didnt skip but the flip killed me
i was so tempted to assert my name
so i moseyed on over to the other lane

No comments:

Post a Comment